Create easy kids nail art designs
It’s the school holidays, it’s raining (of course!) and the kids are driving you up the wall. How about a bit of pampering with some kids nail art?
Here we show you how to create easy nail art designs for children (they’re pretty darn cute for mums too!)
You can either create these designs for your children or let them have a go it they are older. Maybe let them paint your nails..if you’re brave enough!
Step by Step:
- Paint nail and allow to dry
- Dip end of the dotting tool into nail art paint
- Dab onto nail to create dots and allow to dry
- Seal in with top coat (else paint will wash off)
- (optional) Whilst top coat still damp press in gems or chunky glitter to add some sparkle…then apply another layer of top coat to seal these in.
The nail art paints are waterbased so if you go wrong don’t panic – just wipe off with warm water!
The ends of the dotting tool are different sizes to create different sized dots.
These are just some dotty ideas to start with, change up the colours and let their creativity flow to create some fab nail designs!
Does your little girl want a pamper party for her birthday? Do it yourself! Click here for tips on holding a childrens’ nail art party. (coming soon)
Hold a nail art stall to raise money for charity! The spotty dotty design is perfect for ‘Children in Need’. Click here for tips on holding a nail art stall. (coming soon)