Animal print was all over the Spring 2019 runways and it’s all over the high street this year so be bold and go wild with your nail art too. We have leopard, snakeskin, tiger and even opulent golden peacock nail art foils to get you into the jungle fever! We also have zebra charms, cow and feather water decals. Click here to view all our animal print products
Applying nail foils: step by step
- Apply a base colour and allow to dry (or if using gel polish wipe off the colour sticky layer)
- Apply foil adhesive and wait for 2/3 minutes for it to become clear and tacky.
- Cut foil to rough size of nail and lay onto the nail and rub gently
- Foil should transfer onto the nail
- Seal with top coat
Top Nail Foil Tips:
- If foil slides around the adhesive isn’t ready – wait longer! Patience is key to nail foiling.
- For metallic foils add a similar colour underneath so any little bits of foil that don’t transfer aren’t noticeable.
- For transparent foils different colours underneath will give different effects.
- If you have very curved nails, apply foil in sections to avoid the creasing.
- Fast drying top coat is likely to make your foil crackle.