With all the scary craziness going on right now, this is just a little message to say stay safe (and home where possible) and to help you understand how Sparkly Nails is managing to continue working through this.
- I work from an office/stock room at home – so I don’t need to travel to get into work
- I work on my own (unless my two little helpers Darcey (5) and Eva (3) feel the need to come and ‘help’!
- I’m constantly washing my hands and cleaning throughout the day.
- I have lots of lots of stamps here so there is no need to go into a Post Office. (If I need more I will order in bulk online).
- Orders are posted in our village post box which is less than a 5min walk away, so that’s my exercise sorted each day!
- The village is extremely quiet now and there’s plenty of room to adhere to distancing rules on my walk to post orders.
I have changed our delivery services and prices a little too. You now get free 2nd class postage on orders over £10. However, I have decided to limit postage to just the UK given the impact I’m sure the virus is having on postal services abroad.
On a sparkly note, all orders over £5 will receive a free little 2g bag of ‘Stay Safe’ glitter mix – that’s my job today, getting a new mix together… so I’ll be rather glittery in a few hours!
Staying inside should give also me more time to focus on Sparkly Nails so I’m going to try and make more videos and have some competitions over social media sites to cheer you up…make sure you’re following us.
I am very lucky to be able to continue to work and live in down here in Devon, whilst being able to take on the safety precautions that are now necessary. Full admiration to all the check-out staff, delivery drivers and of course NHS workers during this time that are on the front-line.
I hope you all are managing to stay safe, and hopefully receiving orders of our glitters and nail art goodies will help brighten up your day!